Comments

To leave a comment on a topic / article - click on the comments link at the bottom of the article. Note that comments can be Anonymous.

Current Fuel Surcharge

CURRENT DOMESTIC FUEL SURCHARGE TASMANIA: 4.51 - 6.93% March 2009

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guangdong delays stringent labour law, lets cities make rules

FACTORIES in the Pearl Delta do not need to meet the rigorous demands of the new PRC Employment Contract Law after the Guangdong provincial government decided put off province-wide implementation, reports Hong Kong legal journal China Law & Practice.
Instead, provincial authorities will allow the cities facing the global economic downturn, Shenzhen and Dongguan among them, to issue their own labour rules in such a way as not to deter business or increase costs which have risen sharply.
After an unspecified trial period, Guangdong said it will consider issuing provincial regulations, said the legal journal. Guangdong manufacturers have welcomed the move because strict implementation risks higher costs, which if passed on, will discourage exports.
"By allowing cities to continue to apply existing rules, the Guangdong government aims to at least help enterprises to pass their critical economic difficulties," said, Fangda Partners attorney Jay Chen.
The national Implementing Regulations for the PRC Employment Contract Law were issued September 18. Thus far, only Guangdong has made an official announcement regarding implementation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 320 dollars on every page. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 350 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots are all over 320 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?